The deadlines to submit lectures or posters have already passed.
Please submit proposed contributions (poster only) in form of a one page abstract (max. 1 MB). The congress language is English.
- Please use only the conference template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-author) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract!
- DECHEMA will NOT make any changes or corrective action regarding the author information, so please make sure to check them accurately.
Multiple submissions are possible, the selection of the contributions will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Committee.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.
We encourage submissions from all sectors (academia, industry, government, NGOs, etc.) and all areas of computational biology and bioinformatics, including:
- Multi-omics approaches
- Biological sequence analysis and high-throughput sequencing
- Molecular evolution
- Computational RNA biology
- Big data analysis and machine learning
- Medical informatics
- Networks and complexity science
- Single cell analysis
- RNA bioinformatics
- Microbiome research
- Precision medicine
- Computational infrastructure and services
- All other related fields
Instructions for structured abstracts
Please structure your abstracts for talks, posters and junior group presentations into these sections:
- Methods and results